ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: help with first time setup
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:16:14 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony" <t.lozina@verizon.net>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 5:53 AM
Subject: RE: help with first time setup

> hey conor thanks for the reply :)
>
> actually i just got passed that- i missed a variable stupid me. but now i
> have a new problem. i noticed tyrex was optional, so i decided to omit it

Where did you find that Information?

> since the site has broken links and i cant download it anyway- but the
> builder looks for tyrex files and quits when it cant find it- what should
> do so it wont look for it?

You could

1. remove the line     <copy todir="${catalina.build}/common/lib"
file="${tyrex.jar}"/> (will produce compiler-errors, so it's not a solution
if you want to build tomcat...)
or
2. Get a tyrex.jar and provide it to the build-process.

Seems that the information "tyrex is optional" is wrong with the current
build-procedure of tomcat?

Maybe you should simply download the latest file from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/?

Nico