ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Knights" <br...@knightsofthenet.com>
Subject RE: XSLT extensions and ANT
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:39:01 GMT
try file="{concat(@name, '-process.xml')}"
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Kyle Adams [mailto:kadams@gfs.com]
  Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 1:24 PM
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Subject: XSLT extensions and ANT

  To begin with, I'm modifying antgump for use in our build process.  The antgump-each.xsl
stylesheet  contains the following
snippets:

  <snip>
  <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                  xmlns:redirect="org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect"
                  extension-element-prefixes="redirect">
  </snip>

  <snip>
  <redirect:write file="{@name}-process.xml">
  </snip>

  When I run the build.xml file, the following transformation fails:

                 out="${temp.dir}/foo.xml"
                 style="stylesheet/antgump-each.xsl"
                 destdir="${temp.dir}"/>

  Specifically, it fails on the line with the <redirect:write> extension.  When I run
the transformation from the command line
(using org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process), it works fine.  I suspect the extension is causing
the failure, but I'm unsure how to fix
things.  I've tried specifying "xalan" as the processor, but that fails since I'm using Xalan-J
2.2.D10.  I'm also using Ant 1.3.
Does my hunch (that the extension's causing the failure) sound correct?  Anyone have an idea
as to how to work around it?