ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Ant bug / JavaDoc exception
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 05:21:05 GMT
On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Steve Wells <> wrote:

> I'm encountering the following exception when trying to have Ant
> generate javaDocs under CruiseControl.

Which probably means it is a javadoc nested into a second project run
by <ant>.

> The same ant build script works fine when I'm running from the
> command line.

Which is without the intermediate <ant>.

> java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method) at

This probably means that Windows doesn't find the javadoc executable.

Could you please replace the version of Ant that ships with CC with
Ant 1.4beta and see whether the problem goes away?

View raw message