ant-user mailing list archives

From Sivaprasad.Kanche...@itsindia.com
Subject RE: Fileset initialization problem
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:28:27 GMT

I found a solution to this problem.

The support element happens to be a fileset. Initially I was using it like
this:

<fileset dir="${src.dir} id="fileset.1">
     <include name="**/.class"/>
</fileset>

<target name="create.ejbjar" depends="init">
     <ejbjar ...>
          .
          <support refid="fileset.1"/>
          .
          .
     </ejbjar>
</target>

Now I changed it to the following, obviating the need for fileset which was
causing the problem.

<patternset id="patternset.1">
     <include name="**/.class"/>
</fileset>

<target name="create.ejbjar" depends="init">
     <ejbjar ...>
          .
          <support dir="${src.dir}">
               <patternset refid="patternset.1"/>
          </support>
          .
     </ejbjar>
</target>

- Siva

                    Sivaprasad.Kancherla@it

                    sindia.com                     To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                                   cc:

                    08/29/01 11:34 AM              Subject:     RE: Fileset initialization
problem
                    Please respond to

                    ant-user

> replace
>
> <target name="init">
>  <property name="src.dir" value="d:\src"/>
> </target>
It is actually ${build.dir}. Sorry about the confusion. I need to create
this directory in the init target. Now the problem is that the build fails
saying the directory does not exist. How do I create a directory before Ant
evaluates the fileset?