ant-user mailing list archives

From "Supriya Saha" <>
Subject RE: Conditionals
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:20:26 GMT
Whatever you want to do if the conditions are satisfied, put in a target and
execute the target with the “if” option.

<target name=”<name of the target>” if="some.prop">

Supriya Saha
Senior Developer,
Bowcutter Technologies,
7000 Central Parkway,
Suite 1400,
Atlanta, GA 30328
Phone : 770-225-3614 <>

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 5:01 PM
To: ANT User Mailing List
Subject: Conditionals

I'd like to do <if testproperty="some.prop" testvalue="doIt"
trueantcall="some_target" falseantcall="another_target"/>
What's the closes thing I can do to this in Ant?
Jack J. Woehr     # "I never worry that all hell will break loose.
Senior Consultant #  I worry that half hell will break loose, which
Purematrix, Inc.  #  is much harder to detect." - George Carlin

View raw message