ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jo Odland" <jo.odl...@aston.no>
Subject Jikes and additional parameters.
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:43:03 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding optional parameters to a java compiler.

Is there a way, besides implementing a new compiler-class, to pass on
aditional parameters to the chosen java compiler, especially jikes.

We have a large project (1500 classes) and are about to "convert" to the
jikes-compiler.  We would like to add the '-nowarn' option to jikes until we
have fixed the code that cause these warnings.

.jo
--
Jo Odland               Aston Technology AS Phone: +47 23 28 40 00
                        Box 2456 Solli      Fax:   +47 23 28 40 50