ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: usefull manuals
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 02:54:43 GMT
Vicente,

> From: Edgar Sanchez [mailto:vesanchez@yahoo.com]
>
>   Hi Conor...
>
>   Yes, you are right. I forgot that you make the
> manuals. Since I've been working with all Microsoft
> technology I got used to their documentation.
>
>   Hope my comments do not boder any one.

No, not at all. The only way to improve our manuals is to get this sort of
feedback. You are also welcome to change the documentation and send patches
to change it. Not everyone's idea of fun, but it is possible.

> see you soon
> Vicente

The best examples are real ones. Checkout all these projects for their build
files
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/

You'll have to navigate around a bit to get to the build files for these
projects.

Conor