ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Using EJB Task
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:49:15 GMT
> From: T Master [mailto:tmaster@iknowledgeinc.com]
>
> I used the nested DTD element, and it couldn't find the local
> DTD.

You have to extract the DTDs from the weblogic.jar to a local file and point
the <dtd> element at that local copy. Note that if weblogic is on the
classpath when Ant is run, the <ejbjar> task "knows" where to find the dtds
in the weblogic classpath. So, that is why in your case, it says the
following:

>    [ejbjar] Mapped publicId -//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
> JavaBeans
> 1.1//EN to resource /weblogic/ejb20/dd/xml/ejb11-jar.dtd

It has mapped it to a resource - automagically.

Conor