ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anke ePost" <anke.flech...@epost.de>
Subject installation problems on windows 98
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 20:46:47 GMT
Hi,
I have a Windows 98 System and I loaded the last zip for ant 1.3.
I think my problem sounds a little like some of the other's with problems
with the tar-file.
But not exactly ....

I try to test a simple Test-Programm and it dosn't work!
I set the PATH to Ant and JDK and set the ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME Variables.
I get the following Error message:
org/pache/tools/ant/Main
What did I miss to tell Ant where it lives?

I'm a little bit frustratet, because I only want to get Ant running, to
install JBoss and this is only the first step of many followings ...

Can anyone help me?
I would be very glad, if someone has a hint!

Thanks, Anke