ant-user mailing list archives

From Kit Cragin <kit.cra...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject implementing a build listener - missing events
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:55:11 GMT
Not sure if this is the right list or if I should be on the developer list,
so my apologies ahead of time.

I am implementing a BuildListener to tie into Ant. I seem to be able to get
all the messages except some (I am doing no filtering on message level). For
example, in messageLogged() I can do event.getMessage() for the copy task,
and I get the message saying the file was copied. But I don't seem to be
getting a copy fail message when the copy task fails. A quick trace through
Ant code didn't reveal anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Kit