ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Lenz" <br...@infopop.com>
Subject RE: Using the -nowarn flag with Javac
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2001 02:24:20 GMT
That is what I figured.  So, would my best bet just be to modify the ant
source code for my own personal version to run javac with the -nowarn flag?
I think that's probably my only option now.  Does anyone know if the -nowarn
flag is going to be implemented in the release version of ant any time soon?

Thanks,

Brian