ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject A simple thank you
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:04:23 GMT
Howdy all,

I simply wanted to say thank you to all those who have contributed to
Ant.  I think it's an awesome build tool.  This user group has been
spectacular for me and the questions I've had.  I'd especially like to
thank Conor and Diane for getting me up and running.  Keep up the good
work everyone.  My tenure here at Sprint has ended so until my company
finds me my next gig, I'll be signing off.  Best of luck with 1.4

Or in the vernacular of today's youth:  "I wanna give some shoutouts to
all y'all, but some mad props go out to Diane and Conor for hookin' me
up in my early days.  Peace  *double thump to the chest; flash peace
sign*  We out."  ;)

/bill