ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: The cv0f arguments on a Jar?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:09:04 GMT
Congratulations, I am much confused.  ;)

So you are asking how do you add multiple files to a jar and only
compress certain files?  A)  Can you do that from a command line?  I
thought the compression was applied to all the contents of a jar and
not just a file within the jar.  B)  What's the syntax for it?  C)  Why
would you want to?

/bill
-----Original Message-----
From: vesanchez [mailto:vesanchez@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:49 PM
To: ant-user
Cc: vesanchez
Subject: RE: The cv0f arguments on a Jar?

 Thanks Bill, but what happend if I also want to put 3
more classes?? like this, and the only classes that
want with the cv0f is the last one? Is it correct to
put the compress="false" before the last line??

jar jarfile="_${NOMBRE_JAR}">
   <fileset dir="${PAQUETE}/*.class"/>
   <fileset
dir="${PAQUETE_ARQ}/FachadaGeneral.class"/>
   <fileset
dir="${PAQUETE_ARQ}/FachadaGeneralHome.class"/>
   compress="false"
   <fileset
dir="${RUTA_PADRE}/${PAQUETE}/META-INF/**"/>
</jar>

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/jar.html

=====