ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Re: trouble with ftp
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:21:39 GMT
Bzzzzzzt.  Thanks for playing.  ;)

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.3/bin/jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar

-----Original
Message-----
From: nmscott [mailto:nmscott@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 8:22 PM
To: ant-user
Cc: nmscott
Subject: Re: trouble with ftp

Hi,

I don't have any jar called "optional.jar".  I assume this is a generic
name
for the different jars that the optional command rely on.  I am
referring to
the jars described in the user manual library dependancies section.

I assume that netcomponents is the jar that I have to add to the
ant-home/lib directory.

Noel