ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: What properties are available
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:12:28 GMT
Follow this thread.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=98779059315177&w=2

If that's too much reading, try ant -debug | find "Setting project".  ;)

/bill

p.s.  As a courtesy to others, please use plain text (not HTML)
formatted messages.

-----Original Message-----
From: patrick.ohara [mailto:patrick.ohara@workscape.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 8:44 AM
To: ant-user
Subject: What properties are available

I have a build script that I have been using on Windows NT.  It uses
the environment to get the values of JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME.  I use
these values to build my class path.  I have found that the environment
is not available on Win2K.  I am wondering if these values are
available as properties within Ant.  It seems to me that Java/Ant must
know these values at some level.
The more general question is how can I get a list of the properties
that are available?
Patrick O'Hara
Workscape, Inc
N17 W24222 Riverwood Pl