ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: installation problems on windows 98
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:19:33 GMT
I'd check whatever file you are using to launch ant.  It looks like it
is trying to do something like
instead of

The ant.bat I have looks like
%_JAVACMD% -classpath %LOCALCLASSPATH% -Dant.home="%ANT_HOME%"

Have you fiddled with the ant.bat file?

-----Original Message-----
From: anke.flechsig []
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 3:47 PM
To: ant-user
Subject: installation problems on windows 98

I have a Windows 98 System and I loaded the last zip for ant 1.3.
I think my problem sounds a little like some of the other's with
with the tar-file.
But not exactly ....

I try to test a simple Test-Programm and it dosn't work!
I set the PATH to Ant and JDK and set the ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME
I get the following Error message:
What did I miss to tell Ant where it lives?

I'm a little bit frustratet, because I only want to get Ant running, to
install JBoss and this is only the first step of many followings ...

Can anyone help me?
I would be very glad, if someone has a hint!

Thanks, Anke

View raw message