ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Flemetakis" <cflem...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Images become garbled when copying them from dir to dir
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:48:48 GMT
I read the documentation and I don't see anything particular about the
transfer mode or how to change it etc...

The version of ant I am using is 1.4beta1. The copy command is

    <copy todir="${weblogic.dir}\Portal" flatten="no">
    	<fileset dir="${build.src}\web-app">
	   <exclude name="**/*.scc"/>
    	</fileset>
    </copy>