ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duf...@home.com>
Subject RE: build.xml and EJB
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:18:54 GMT
Binding ejb to JNDI is done in the web.xml of your web-app. You add:

    <ejb-ref>
      <ejb-ref-name>ejb/EJBName</ejb-ref-name>
      <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
      <home>yourpackage.EJBHome</home>
      <remote>yourpackage.EJBRemote</remote>
    </ejb-ref>

Replace the EJBName with the name of the EJB ref you want to get in your
servlet or JSP. Replace EJBHome and EJBRemote with the names of your home
and remote ejb class names.

Happy coding.