ant-user mailing list archives

From Ronny Næss <Ronny.Na...@ergo.no>
Subject BUG maybe?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:13:49 GMT
Hi.

I think I might have found a bug.

I have made several targets in our build.xml file and several targets that
depends on other targets.

The problem seems to be that no target can be run twice or more within one
execution or one build if you prefer.

Example.

<target name="wed" depends="war,ear,deploy"...

Since war and ear both uses the /build dir i need to do some cleaning,
meaning that the build dir must be deleted.

This could be done like this(at least I thought):
<target name="wed" depends="war,clean,ear,clean,deploy,clean"...

The problem is that clean is only executed once. There is no change if i
include the clean as an dependency within the targets war and/or ear.

It executes only the first time, regardless of what i do!

Help please :-)

Thanks
-Ronny