ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bernays, Paul" <Paul.Bern...@team.telstra.com>
Subject RE: javac fails intermittently
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 07:23:40 GMT
> Sorry if this has been posted earlier.
> My ant build runs into the following problem often.
> The funny part is if I run the build again it works without a hitch.

It's possible that this is an Ant problem, but there's also a chance that
your RAM is failing. I had similar problems last week where compiling would
fail on the first run, but would successfully build on the second attempt. I
put it down to a bug in Ant, until I had a couple of spontaneous reboots in
Windows. Since replacing the RAM, compilation has gone perfectly.

--
Paul Bernays