ant-user mailing list archives

From Niels Verdonk <>
Subject RE: <ejbjar> task & nested <support> element
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:53:52 GMT
I just mentioned what a BEA consultant explicitly pointed
out to me. I din't have to use the <support> tag, so I'm
afraid I won't be able help you there.

If you would use a library, e.g. xalan-j, in you bean, would
you put it in you bean class as well? What I'm trying to say
is, why not just distribute a jar file with your beans?

View raw message