ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: ANT with VisualSourceSafe
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:04:06 GMT
> Thanks for the info. Are these the only docs available for
> integrating ANT
> with VisualSourceSafe, I'm not sure these are the ones you refer to?
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/OptionalTasks/vsslabel.html
> http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/OptionalTasks/vssget.html

I was looking at the 1.4 docs (which aren't on the website as far as
I've seen). The available tasks are:

vssget Retrieves a copy of the specified VSS file(s).

vsslabel Assigns a label to the specified version or current version of
a file or project.

vsshistory Shows the history of a file or project in VSS.

vsscheckin Updates VSS with changes made to a checked out file, and
unlocks the VSS master copy.

vsscheckout Copies a file from the current project to the current
folder, for the purpose of editing.

Jon