ant-user mailing list archives

From "McNamara, Sean (Contractor)" <SMcNam...@universalaccess.net>
Subject RE: [OT] UML/Diagramming tasks/tools?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:29:13 GMT
Hi Pete-

We are quite happy with Together/J from Togethersoft.
http://www.togethersoft.com

It's a very feature rich tool that is capable of acting as a complete IDE.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Donald [mailto:donaldp@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 10:52 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [OT] UML/Diagramming tasks/tools?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any tools that render UML (or other style) diagrams if
you givem a sourcetree. ie I want to UML-ify src/java/** and then link to it

from javadoc. Anyone know of any available tools to do that?

--
Cheers,

Pete

| Every rule has an exception,   |
| except the rule of exceptions. |

This communication contains information from Universal Access, Inc. (or its
affiliates) which is confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have
and then destroy any copies of it.