ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mortland, Andrew" <AMortl...@universalaccess.net>
Subject ejbjar task with EJB Local Interfaces
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:12:42 GMT
All -

I've been using Ant successfully for months to build my EJBs. I have now
made the move to Weblogic 6.1, and am attempting to use Local interfaces for
the first time. Although I am new to the Local Interfaces, I am able to
successfully build an ejb that deploys with no problem.

However, when I tried to automate my build process with ant, i was suprised
to see that the local interface and the local-home interface classes were
not included in the jar... A quick glance at the source code in:

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb

seems to show that there are no provisions for supporting these two
interfaces as a part of the ejbjar task.

Has anyone out there had experience with this? Any input on building ejb's
with local interfaces would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried Ant1.3, the latest beta, the latest stable build and the
nightly build.... I'm running out of ideas...