ant-user mailing list archives

From Andi Eades <Andi.Ea...@Hutchison3G.com>
Subject IntelliJ Idea and Ant
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:18:04 GMT
hi

does anybody use IntelliJ's Idea? i have started using it. it has Ant
integration but i can't get it to execute my build scripts.

has anybody had success with this?

e.

===================
andi eades
head games programmer
Hutchison3G

andi.eades@hutchison3g.com
+44 (0) 1628 76 5753
+44 (0) 7711 078 399

This communication contains  information which  is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient. If you are  not the intended recipient, please note that
any form of distribution, copying or  use of this  communication or
the information in it is strictly prohibited. If  you have received
this communication  in  error,  please  return  it  with  the title
"received in error"  to  Helpdesk@hutchison3g.com  then  delete the
email and destroy any copies of it. Please contact our Helpdesk  on
01628765555 if you need assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.