ant-user mailing list archives

From "ALI,HANEEF (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <haneef_...@hp.com>
Subject Junit Classes and Xalan
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:21:37 GMT
Hi,

When I try to use batchtest of Junit am getting ClassNotFound exception.

I found out that it is because of  the following import statement in
AggregateTransformer.java which is part of junit optional package

import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget;

I think this is part of Xalan1. Can some one let me know from where can I
download xalan1 compatability jar, or whether Junit task is changed to
use xalan 2. Iam using ant1.4beta

Thanks