ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: JunitReport. Problem
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 10:42:15 GMT
>I have been using junitreport before succesfully, (just having xerces.jar
and
>xalan.jar in ANT_HOME/lib and neither jaxp.jar nor parser.jar)

ok....this is old stuff anyway.

>Now i have taken the nightly build and i have this error ( the crimson.jar
i have >taken also  from the source in the nightly build)
>java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
>        at
org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.<init>>(DocumentBuilderImpl.java
:158)
>Them, if i add the jaxp.jar file to ANT_HOME/lib i have this other error:
>[junitreport] XSL Error: Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node...
pass a
>org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!
>[junitreport] XSL Error: SAX Exception
>What i should add, remove, change?? any idea?

crimson.jar/jaxp.jar in lib.
xerces.jar,xalan.jar in lib/optional

This would be the 'default recommended brute way'.

The problem is that you end up mixing parsers and jaxp versions...
there is a jaxp in xalan and xerces..which is not a good version.

It should be much better if you do this. Just let me know.

Hopefully the beta to be released today will save you from all this.

Stephane