ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Ant/Trax/Redirect problem
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 07:08:54 GMT

hem sorry, I think it's more complicated than that...
I worked on changing TraXLiaison, XalanLiaison and XslpLiaison because I
prefered passing File objects in the XSLTLiaison interface rather than
pathname where we never know if it's a systemid or not but I went though the
Xalan code and found bugs that obviously prevent from using File objects
directly since the systemid syntax will be messed up between JAXP and Xalan.

I filed the issue to xalan-dev and bugs in nagoya confirm my point here.

I was ready to submit that yesterday evening before the build, but I gave up
at 2:30am...was too risky at that time before the build and had too many
things to check.

Sorry will be in the next few days along with testcases.

--
 Stephane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France