ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Help need for Junitreport
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:12:13 GMT

that's because it does not support the classpath element. :)

> classpath
> part, it can not find xalan class,
> how to link the xalon *.jar within the junitreport ?

You have to put xalan 1.2.2 jar in the optional directory of ant...same
place where junit is to enable the junit task.
Unless what the doc says it won't work with xalan 2.x compatibility jar
You can get the old xalan 1.2.2 here
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/old/xalan-j_1_2_2.zip

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez