ant-user mailing list archives

From Will Dyke <will.d...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: sourcesafe problems (error code 193)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:45:33 GMT
I have determined the source of this problem. For some
reason, there was a file called ss in the ${ssdir} directory.
On removing this, the build worked.

Playing around with exec helped me to determine this error,
but perhaps vssget should be rewritten to run ss.exe, rather
than just ss (unless there's a unix variant of sourcesafe -
sounds pretty unlikely to me)

Will Dyke