ant-user mailing list archives

From Will Dyke <will.d...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: sourcesafe problems (error code 193)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:00:30 GMT
It works fine!

D:\ant\bin>c:\progra~1\devstudio\vss\win32\ss Get "$/New Beeb - Phase
1/atg/ant/
bin/build.xml" -GLD:\ant\bin -I- -Ydykew31,sourcesafe
Getting build.xml

(and build.xml is successfully stored in the directory)

I've also tried this with the 1.4beta ant version, with no greater
success. (obviously I'm ensuring my ANT_HOME variable is up to date)

Will

BBC, unless specifically stated.