ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject java switches
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:47:36 GMT
I am pretty sure this has been covered but I can't find it on the archives.

I am trying to build a pretty large project, and am running out of memory.
Therefore, I would like to up the max memory of java.  How can I set the
-Xmx switch when invoking Ant?

Java - J2SE 1.3.0_02
OS   - Solaris 2.7

The error I get on the command line is:
"java.lang.OutOfMemeoryError: requested <N> bytes" (where 'N' varies)

Thanks.

Jason Rogers                                     734-769-5900 x 1449
Software Engineer                               5855 Interface Drive
Tumbleweed Communications                        Ann Arbor, MI 48103

"[Innovation]...takes people willing to do what's not expected." - Jean
Riboud