ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Changing Directories
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:20:34 GMT

    > Hi,
    > Thanx for the info. The dir parameter worked.
    > One more question from me... How do u add multiple set of
    > class files in
    > different folders into a jar file?
    > For example I need to add the files in the following
    > folders to a jar file
    > c:\work\classes & c:\work\support\supportclasses how will
    > I be able to do
    > this ?

<property name="toplevel.classes" value="/work/classes" />
<property name="support.classes" value="/work/classes/supportclasses" />

<target name="jar" depends="<your build target>" >
    <jar jarfile="${dist}/lib/app.jar">
        <fileset dir="${toplevel.classes}"
                 includes="**/*.class"
        />    </jar>
    <jar jarfile="${dist}/lib/support.jar">
        <fileset dir="${support.classes}"
                 includes="**/*.class"
        />
    </jar>
</target>

Note, you only need the includes property of the filesets if you know that
there is a possibility of other files besides class files being in those
directories.  Also, if you want them in the same jar, just put both filesets
into the same jar task.

-Jason