ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: <uptodate> with <javadoc>
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:29:54 GMT
Thanks Conor.  Correct me if I am wrong, this approach only looks to see if
the packages.html file is older/newer than any of the java files in the
source dir.  Right?  That seems to fit the bill.  If any classes have
changed, they should be newer than the generated javadoc...  Is there any
common case you can think of where this wouldn't work?  Is there an easy way
to match each java file with its corresponding HTML page?

-Jason