ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: [antlist] property values and command line arguments
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:41:46 GMT
>From the manual:

Properties are defined in a hierarchical format with the following
precedence:
  Properties defined on the command line or via a GUI tool
  Properties defined in the text file which defines the project.
  Properties defined in a file in the users user.home directory
  Properties defined in the installation directory that can be shared by
multiple users.

HTH,
-Jason