ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Javadoc
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:06:27 GMT
I think you can do the following.  Set your JAVA_HOME variable to JDK1.3,
then change the JDK for the <javac> task using the 'build.compile' property
with a value of 1.1 or 1.2 or whatever.  From the <javac> documentation in
the Ant User Manual: "If you wish to use a different compiler interface than
one of the four supplied, write a class that implements the CompilerAdapter
interface (package org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers). Supply the full
classname in the "build.compiler" property."

Hope that helps.
-Jason