ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shaikh, Mehmood" <Mehmood.Sha...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: New Ant FAQ at jGuru
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 13:34:09 GMT
Are you starting yet another forum for Ant? Do you expect this to "compete"
or "compliment" the ant mailing list?

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erikhatcher@earthlink.net]
Sent: August 8, 2001 4:54 PM
To: ant-dev; ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: New Ant FAQ at jGuru

I've been annointed the Ant FAQ maintainer at jGuru.    Feel free to bombard
the site with questions and answers, and discussion as well.

The Forum URL is: http://www.jguru.com/forums/home.jsp?topic=Ant

The FAQ URL is: http://www.jguru.com/faq/home.jsp?topic=Ant

I want it, of course, to play nicely with Ant's official FAQ on the Jakarta
site - so any suggestions or discussion about how they can play well
together is welcome.   Since jGuru's site is very interactive and general
forum discussion questions can be promoted to FAQ entries easily, perhaps it
could be where Ant's site points folks.

    Erik