ant-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Rodriguez <Anth...@WeddingChannel.com>
Subject RE: JDependTask (ant1.4 beta1)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:01:33 GMT
Interesting about the comments being incorrect.  That would make using the
task more difficult.  I'm not really trying to checkout a directory or a
bunch of files.  I'm merely trying to check out one specific file so my task
really looks like this:

  <target name="checkout">
    <cccheckout viewpath="c:/ant_sview/ant_vob/specific.file" nowarn="true"
reserved="true" comment="Test"/>
  </target>

I'm still getting the attribute not supported error.  Since the comments
about the task are wrong, could I be using the wrong names for the
attributes?  If anyone has this task working, please post the exact syntax
you used.  Thank you.

-Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: T Master [mailto:tmaster@iknowledgeinc.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 11:49 AM
To: ant user mailist
Subject: RFE: JDependTask (ant1.4 beta1)

I have used this task, and here are the problems with it:

1. Comments are incorrect.
2. The sourcespath fileset has to have explicit path elements for each
directory exactly.   A smarter move would be to use DirectoryScanner to
obtain all the included directories, from a fileset.  I prefer a <fileset>
to a <path> tag.  Less typing then.

T Master.