ant-user mailing list archives

From Natalia Bello <nbe...@isabel.be>
Subject RE: JunitReport
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:09:39 GMT
OK, I have used the new junit-frames.xsl and it works.
thaks Stephane

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephane Bailliez [mailto:sbailliez@imediation.com]
Sent: 21 August 2001 12:34
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: JunitReport

Properties exists for every testsuite.
Why ? because a testsuite can be run a new JVM each time (forked mode). That
means you can have different system properties.

You can use updated stylesheets that display properties (requires IE5+ N6+ I
guess), you can get it from cvs here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/src/etc/
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/src/etc/>

--