ant-user mailing list archives

From Natalia Bello <nbe...@isabel.be>
Subject RE: PVCS : problem with non-exsiting sub-directories
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:06:46 GMT
Hi!
Yes, i have the same problem with Ant 1.4,
and i have also modified the source code to solve it.
in the  first revision of pvcs task, it worked fine.
The problem, i think, come from adapt to use UNC.
Natalia

-----Original Message-----
From: sp-ota [mailto:ota.yoshihiro@future.co.jp]
Sent: 16 August 2001 12:04
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org; ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: PVCS : problem with non-exsiting sub-directories

Hello.

I am sending this message to both ant-dev and ant-user.

By the way, are the authors of Pvcs in this mailing list?

I use ANT_14_BRANCH of Aug. 14th., Sun JDK 1.4-beta,
Windows2000 Japanese edition, and PVCS 6.6.

I have a project containing sub-directories and lots of files.
When I used pvcs command from Ant, it failed to fetch all
the files under sub-directries.  It was because sub-directroies
were missing; "Get" command did not create sub-directories.
After modifing the source code to create sub-directries, it
works fine.

Did it work fine before?
Did anyone experience this problem?

Hiro