ant-user mailing list archives

From Natalia Bello <nbe...@isabel.be>
Subject RE: ant PVCS task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:39:44 GMT
Regarding the PVCS task,  has it been any change that make the "get" doesnt
work when the directory doesnt exist?
I was working with Ant 1.3 and i didnt have this problem, but now i have it.

Any information about this will be very apreciated.
Thanks in advanced,
NAtalia

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew May [mailto:amay@ingenta.com]
Sent: 10 August 2001 10:14
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: ant PVCS task

Thanou,

I've been working on extending the PVCS support, but unfortunately this
did not make it into 1.4. I added support for assigning version labels
and promoting, because these were what I found useful.

It's certainly possible to do pretty much anything you can do in a pcli
script using ant (because it's just calling the underlying executables),
but it's really up to the people who need it first to write it :)

-Andrew