ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re-usable File Sets
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:44:10 GMT

I have an EJB ant target that runs the Jar command over a specified set of files.
In order to make this really useful & re-usable I want to be able to re-call it many times
but passing in different filesets.

>From the docs <path id="base.path"> and  <path refid="base.path"> look like
what I am looking for, but I cannot use the path tag within the jar command/tag.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

of buying online with Shop@Netscape!