ant-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Rodrigues" <richard_rodrig...@infy.com>
Subject RE: javac fails intermittently
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 05:26:56 GMT
Thanks for responding, Tim,Stefan and Paul.

Tim---
	I am using NT 4.0.

I think Stefan has nailed it.
I did have a few jars in ant's CLASSPATH which were modified and
re-created
during the course of the build.

Come to think of it, the way the build was setup does'nt make sense now.
Have replaced all references to 'dynamic' jars from the build with
expanded classes.

No problems now.
Was using CruiseControl to build automatically
and this was a small headache.

Thanks again.

Richard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 10:50 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: javac fails intermittently

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Richard Rodrigues <richard_rodrigues@infy.com>
wrote:

>     [javac] java.lang.InternalError: jzentry == 0
>
> Is this related to javac not releasing locks?

Very well possible.

You get this type of errors if a zip file is corrupt, doesn't look the
way the built-in jar zip classes expect them to be or when Java is
trying to read files from a jar that has been changed since it last
looked at it.

Is your build process modifying a jar file that is inside the
classpath and trying to load classes from it afterwards?

Stefan