ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frederick N. Brier" <fbr...@multideck.com>
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:24:05 GMT
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I used the <path id="some-id"> in the
target, then converted it to a property using <property name="some-name"
refid="some-id"> and then <echo>'ed it.  From there I figured out what I
was doing wrong with the <pathelement> and <fileset>
elements.  Excellent.  Now my subsequent .jar(s) and .war(s) don't contain
duplicate .class files.  Thank you.

Fred.