ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Hodgetts <...@zzyzxtek.com>
Subject Re: JUnit Report Task in 1.4 Beta and 1.5 Alpha
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:54:38 GMT
Stephane wrote:

 > It's in optional.jar. You are probably using an optional.jar that you built
 > yourself without all dependencies or one from a nightly build which are
 > often incomplete due to these dependencies reasons.

Yes, my error.  It is in the 1.4 beta build, but not in the 1.5 alpha
nightly build.  I knew I was having problems with the 1.5 build, but
when I switched to 1.4 I must have neglected to reset the classpath or
something.  I'm not building anything myself lately, since the nightly
builds have usually been very usable.

 > Keep me posted.

All is well now with 1.4.  Thank you for your assistance.

-Paul Hodgetts