ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vittoria, Felice" <Felice_Vitto...@bmc.com>
Subject RE: Another logo
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:06:48 GMT
Regarding logos ... when is the "contest" ending?   Also, are there going to
be finalists in which we will have fewer images to choose from?

-----Original Message-----
From: Camron Shimy [mailto:cshimy@Volumebuy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 11:59 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Another logo

Nice work.  Here is how I rank them (just my personal preference so don't
get offended :-)

1.  ant_logo_1.gif
2.  ant_logo_2.gif
3.  ant_logo_3.gif

Perhaps if you can keep the capsule continuous on ant_logo_2.gif but still
keep some divider of some sort between 'ANT' and the ant.  Otherwise, good
work.