ant-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Backup before copy or javac ?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:42:39 GMT
Hello,

   I have a problem that I can solve for days...

   I need to make a backup of the files that are replaced by a copy
target or of the class files
that are replaced by a javac target.

   Is it possible with ant ?

   For instance if I have this directories :
       Codes/MyClass1.class
                 MyClass2.class
                 MyPackage.properties

       Src/MyClass2.java
             MyPackage.properties

    After the execution of ant I need to get this :
       Codes/MyClass1.class                        (not updated)
                 MyClass2.class                        (updated)
                 MyClass2.backup                     (Created)
                 MyPackage.properties               (updated)
                 MyPackage.properties.backup    (Created)

   Regards,

--
Cyriaque Dupoirieux
PCO Technologies