ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sdgol...@MailAndNews.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Script task
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:26:52 GMT
I downloaded the latest Rhino package and it looks like rhino.jar has changed
to js.jar.

The following line is taken out of their build file:

  <property name="rhino.jar" value="js.jar"/>

I didn't think that the name would matter, as long as it ended up in the
classpath.  Is this assumption incorrect?

Scott

>===== Original Message From Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com =====
>Do you have rhino.jar?
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/install.html
>(see the bottom of the page)

"Just a mirror for the sun...
 My smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun."