ant-user mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Conditional
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:40:04 GMT
Have 1.4beta2 now.

Docs are improved! Thanx.

<conditional> is nice but one still has to write a lot of targets.

I  suggest you still need some new attributes for two elements

   * expr for property
        o <property name="answer.to.life.universe.and.everything" expr="41 + ${one}"/>
   * if,then,else for antcall
        o <antcall if="${my.conditional}" then="my.true.target" else="my.false.target"/>

unless I've missed something very simple here.

--
Jack J. Woehr     # "I never worry that all hell will break loose.
Senior Consultant #  I worry that half hell will break loose, which