ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: usefull manuals
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:44:42 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> In what way are the manuals not good enough? If you don't tell us that they
> will never become good enough.

The manuals are very good. But they could use more examples. And in structure
and coherency of presentation, the very similar project DocBook is a bit ahead
of Ant (of course, it's an older project). (I mean similar in terms of documentation
needs and style.)

Ant is a very nice tool. I have a lot of faith in your project and have converted
our main project at PureMatrix over to Ant from Make. Keep up the good work.

--
Jack J. Woehr     # "I never worry that all hell will break loose.
Senior Consultant #  I worry that half hell will break loose, which